Auger – TR
Auger – TR
- The auger is used to make holes in any type of soil.
- Each model is equipped with a bidirectional hydraulic motor with planetary reduction gear integrated into the hydraulic motor itself, designed by GF Gordini and made expressly on a customized project. The use of the highest quality components guarantees high performance to the auger and a long service life.
- The head integrates directly into the gearbox flange, thus making the auger compact and protected. The head is also made with a round and compact design, so as to be able to enter the hole, if necessary, and save space.
- The output pin, with which the tips are connected, is hexagonal: 50mm in the TR 120, TR 250 and TR 450 models; 70mm in the TR 700, TR 1200 and TR 1500 models.
The auger can be applied on different machines and the double joint, supplied as standard in all models, guarantees the possibility of installing various types of attachment.
- The tips are made following strict quality requirements to ensure their durability and high efficiency: all the tips (except for the smallest: diameter 150mm) are made with a fully welded double helix.
- It is possible, depending on the work needs, to choose between two different types of tools.