Lighting Mast is a movable lighting source which is powered by a diesel engine. The lights are mounted on a mast which can be folded and stowed. The output light is derived using LED lights which are cost effective, energy efficient, have longer lifetime and are environment friendly. These can be used at construction sites, infrastructure projects, airports, play-fields, schools, public functions and at any other site where illumination is required.
- Efficient and high performance 120 Watt / 250 Watt/ 400 Watt x 4 IP 65 LED lights with longer service life
- Compact and high performance 11.5 HP Eicher TMTL Engine
- CPCB – II approved solid silent canopy
- 4 section 6.5 m galvanized iron mast with 350-degree rotation
- Power points to tap power for auxiliary use
- Tyre mounted chassis with leaf springs and towing hook.
- Towing speed upto 40 km/ hr Compact design with lifting hook for easy transportation
- Multi-display control panel