Mixing bucket BC
Mixing bucket BC
- The mixing bucket is used to quickly and easily produce concrete on site. The filling of the material can be done using the mixing bucket as a classic bucket, or by manually loading the material.
- The auger works by mixing the mixture towards the center of the bucket, thus obtaining an excellent mixing quality.
- The unloading of the mixed compound takes place through an outlet in the center of the bucket, which can be opened and closed hydraulically. The concrete casting is then directed by means of a flexible tube, supplied as standard, according to requirements.
- The high strength and wear resistance is certainly the strong point of the GF Gordini mixing bucket, which makes it unique in its kind, as special steels are used (Hardox 450 for the auger and Strenx 700 for the bottom of the bucket) .
- The renewed system for adjusting the tension of the transmission chain allows to reduce maintenance interventions on the mixing bucket to a minimum.
- In the BC models the attachment plate is bolted and interchangeable to ensure a high versatility of the bucket, which can be mounted and used on different operating machines with different attachments.
- The front protection grille can be hinged manually and once closed it is secured by two pins to prevent it from being opened incorrectly during operation. On request it is possible to have the hydraulic opening of the front grille, by means of two hydraulic cylinders; or gas shock absorbers to facilitate manual opening.
- For absolute safety, it is possible, on request, to mount a hydraulic valve which intervenes on the auger and blocks it when the front grille is open; and allows the movement of the screw only once the grid is closed.