Tree Spade is a tool which is used to transplant trees ( uprooting a tree from one location and planting it at a different location). Transplantation is an effective method of saving the trees from being cut which come in the way of important infrastructure, construction, mining, road and oil/gas pipeline sites.
The spade is mounted as an attachment on a carrier equipment such as a wheel loader and is operated hydraulically. Spades are employed to cut a hole in a ground at the location where the tree is to be transplanted. Same spades uproot the tree along with the rootsand surrounding soil. The tree is then replanted in the previously dug hole.
- Compact design for ease of opearation in confined areas to avoid damage of close vicinity trees.
- Enhanced visibility for faster operation/ production
- Spades are made of high tensils steel that hardens with usage, for re,liable digging and compacting performance.
- Creates more variety of root ball sizes
- Ability to dig both shallow and deeep rooted trees
- option of 3 and 4 blades with anglesfrom 25-30 degrees
- Overlapping blades to ensure clean root cutting.