Snow V blade – VB
Snow V blade – VB
- The snow v blade is used to clear snow from yards, car parks, courtyards, sports facilities and roads and is a fundamental piece of equipment for road traffic and winter maintenance.
- The innovative and safe anti-shock tilting system on the spring knife, with return to the original position, guarantees absolute safety for the operator and for the integrity of the equipment and the machine in the event of a collision with an obstacle during work. Furthermore, the antishock system is divided into sectors, thus allowing only the sector concerned to rise, thus continuing to collect snow from the other sectors.
- The independent ± 35 ° angle of the two wings is hydraulically controlled as standard for all models, and allows the share to work in a straight, “spoon” or “V” position, depending on the needs.
- The spring oscillation system is ± 10 ° and guarantees the snow v blade to follow the ground faithfully so as not to lose efficiency in snow removal even on uneven or inclined surfaces.
- In the VB 240, VB 270, VB 280, VB 300, VB 320 models, the attachment plate is bolted and interchangeable to ensure a high versatility of the share, which can be mounted and used on different operating machines with different attachments.
- All models, supplied as standard, have a bolted and easily replaceable wear-resistant steel cutting edge; on request it is possible to supply the cutting edge in Vulkolan, a plastic material that allows not to damage the road or industrial surface and is particularly suitable for example when working in historic centers.
- On request, it is possible to install wheels or skids for greater stability of the blade, and the clearance light kit (present as standard in the VB 280, VB 300, VB 320 models).
- The snow v blade can be completed with the parallelepiped floating system on the ploughshare frame, particularly useful when the road surface is not flat.