- The mulcher is particularly suitable for shredding small grass or shrubs, it is generally used for the maintenance of public green areas and for cleaning the undergrowth.
- The sturdy composition of the body makes it particularly suitable for carrying out heavy work and, combined with the quality of the hydraulic components used, ensures its operation and excellent durability over time.
- In the TC models there is a mechanical translation to the right of 40cm, to carry out mowing work flush with the wall; on request it is possible to have hydraulic translation.
The MTC models, on the other hand, consist of a fixed frame.
- All models are equipped with a hydraulic valve unit that can protect the hydraulic motor of the front shredder in the face of pressure peaks that can occur during work. In addition, all models require 3 hydraulic lines (delivery, return and drainage), for further protection and to avoid any type of problem in the hydraulic system.
- The rotor, for MTC models, can be made up of knives (mainly for cutting grass) or mallets (for cutting flower beds or small shrubs); in the TC models, on the other hand, the rotor is made with mallets to be able to cut grass or shrubs.
- The TC models are equipped, in the standard version, with a floating system on the frame that allows the shredder to always remain adherent to the surface and allow excellent cutting precision.
- All models are equipped with a height-adjustable support roller to ensure stability to the shredder, in addition to the two sturdy, replaceable side skids made of wear-resistant steel.