- The excavator mulcher is particularly suitable for cutting grass or small shrubs, it is generally used for the maintenance of public green areas and for cleaning the undergrowth.
- The sturdy composition of the body, made of Hardox and Strenx, makes it particularly suitable for carrying out heavy work and, combined with the quality of the hydraulic components used, ensures its operation and excellent durability over time.
- The rotor, for the TCB model, can be made up of knives (mainly for cutting grass) or mallets (for cutting flower beds or small shrubs); In the other models, however, the rotor is made with mallets to be able to cut grass or shrubs.
- The excavator mulchers are equipped, in the standard version, with a self-leveling system on the frame that allows the shredder to always remain adherent to the surface and allow excellent cutting precision.
- Furthermore, all models are equipped with a height-adjustable support roller to ensure stability to the shredder, in addition to the two sturdy, replaceable side skids made of wear-resistant steel.
- The hydraulic valve unit, present as standard on all models, protects the hydraulic motor of the boom shredder in the face of pressure peaks that can occur during work.
- For the TCE and TCR models, upon request it is possible to have the 180 ° swivel support, which therefore allows you to rotate the forage harvester without the aid of any external system.