Ajashy Weldlight is a 6.5 m lighting mast fitted with 1 or 2 Nos. 400 amps welding heads powered with 15 kva or 30 kva diesel power generating systems correspondingly. The welding heads are enclosed in the CPCB II complaint silent canopy and welding output as well as auxiliary output are available at systematically designed panel. The panel has the provision of deriving welding output, welding remote and auxiliary output which can be used while lights are on and welding is being done. A change over switch facilitates the lighting mast and welding operations to cease and the complete unit can be used as a conventional 15 or 30 Kva, 3 Phase diesel power generator. The system is mounted on a sturdy trolley with 2 wheels with leaf springs and 6 outriggers. The Weldlight can be towed on roads and ROWs and withstand high wind speeds while deployed.
- Lighting Mast with multiple options of LED flood lights and 6.5 m / 9.0 m mast.
- Inbuilt 400 amps single holder or double holder unit with output and remote access on canopy panel.
- The unit can be operated as lighting mast cum welding machine with auxiliary output or like a conventional 15 Kva/ 30 Kva diesel power generator
- Silent canopy which complies to CPCB II norms
- Complete set up mounted on a sturdy wheeled trolley with towing hook and outriggers