Rolli Cradles are designed efficiently to assist in the pipeline travel operations as well as to facilitate smooth, swift & efficient lowering operations. Each unit of rolli cradle is produced with shear perfection & is quality tested before sending it to the customer.
- Various cradle assemblies from pipe sizes 6″ (168 mm) to 60″ (1524 mm) are available.
- Cradle designed to facilitate easy & quick disassembly for transferring at the sites & for storage.
- Design facilitates to keep the pipe near to the ground allowing better operational control andÂ mobility.
- Multiple rollers spaced to support the pipe evenly and to prevent an “egging” problem.
- Rollers material eliminates pipe coating damage & absorbs heat generated through friction. Dust protection given to the rollers to prevent dust from entering the bearings.
- Heavy duty high strength bearings are used for rollers to bear heavy loads of pipes.
- Replacement rollers also available.